Maxwell Beach Villas is a South coast condominium development located on the beachfront and comprising of 15 two bedroom, two bathroom apartments for sale, resale and holiday rental. This small collection of privately owned two bedroom Barbados beach villas is located on the South coast of Barbados and offer some villas as holiday rentals.
Maxwell Beach Villas was designed by the Caribbean’s most renowned architect; Ian Morrison, furnished by professional decorators and is expertly managed by on-site staff. There are 3 units on each floor which stretch over five floors and the design and layout of each apartmentbenefits from the ocean views of the Caribbean Sea and pristine white sand of Maxwell beach.
Maxwell Beach Villas is situated on Maxwell beach on the South coast and within walking distance to all amenities. Most Barbados beaches have white sands and crystal blue waters and Maxwell beach is no exception. Not only is Maxwell Beach Villas conveniently located on a perfect beach for swimming and snorkelling, but guests can also stroll 2 minutes down the road to St. Lawrence Gap which offers an array of bars, restaurants, convenient stores and shops.
In addition, Oistins, which is 2 minutes away, offers its famous Friday night fish fry with entertainment and music. If you haven’t rented a car, don’t worry because public transportation is just outside your villa and the Reef Bar and Grill restaurant at the nearby Butterfly hotel offers a great dining option if you wish to stay close to your villa. Shopping in Bridgetown is only a 15 minute drive away.
- On site property manager
- Elevator access to all floors
- Large shared pool on the beachfront
- Pool lounges and umbrellas
- Underground parking
- 24 hr security, coded building entry
- Walking distance to Oistins Fish Fry
- Short drive to restaurants in St. Lawrence Gap
- 10 minutes drive to The Barbados Golf Club
- 15 minutes from Bridgetown
- 15 minutes from the airport
- 10 minute walk to Surfers Cafe
Maxwell Beach Villas comprises of 15 well designed, luxury two bedroom, twobathroom units which offer 1,300 square feet of living area overlooking Maxwell beach. Each luxury apartment features an open plan concept with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, as well as a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout.
Both the living area and the en suite master at each Maxwell Beach Villas apartment, open out onto aprivate patio which is ideal for outdoor dining and lounging. Ultimately, each apartment has luxury finishes throughout and the oceanfront and beachfront view is simply amazing. The only difference between these luxury apartments is the interior design and furnishings which is chosen by each private owner.
- En suite bedrooms with walk in closets
- Master has King size bed & Jacuzzi tub
- Guest bedroom has single beds & shower
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Domus kitchen with granite countertops
- Built in stainless steel appliances
- Cook top and oven
- Flat screen TV & cable
- High speed internet access
- Periodic housekeeping is included
- Beach and bath towels are provided
- Additional bedding can be requested to accommodate up to 5 persons (carries a nightly supplement of US$25 per night)
Your browser does not support iframes.
Daily Rates* for up to 4 persons
|April 15 to July 26, 2019||US$275.00|
|July 27 to August 10, 2019||US$325.00|
|August 11 to December 15, 2019||US$300.00|
|December 16, 2019 to January 10, 2020||US$450.00|
|January 11 to April 14, 2020||US$400.00|
|April 15 to July 26, 2020||US$275.00|
|July 27 to August 10, 2020||US$325.00|
|August 11 to December 15, 2020||US$300.00|
Special rates available for stays of 7 days or over in Summer or 14 days or over in Winter, please enquire for details.
- Weekly half-day housekeeping services are included
- Children are welcome but villas are not baby-proofed
- We accept credit cards! Payments must be taken in BDS$ at the prevailing rate of exchange.
- Email Renae at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (246) 418-9200 for more information.
*Rates subject to change until confirmed